Advanced Log Analyzer is a powerful web activity analysis software. It generates a large number of traditional reports like Most Common Pages and Referrers. The main advantage of this analyzer is in its "untraditional" reports like Most Common Visitor Paths and Profiles, Web Model report and Indirect and Direct Referrer Analysis reports.
Features of the program:
- Works as a GUI/Console/CGI application
- Incremental analysis. Don't analyze the same date twice.
- Approximate analysis of extremely large log files (more than 1GB)
- Completely configurable reports
- Supports IIS 4.0, IIS 5.0, Apache and other log formats
- Supports compressed GZ log files
- Reverse DNS look-up (stats about network user names and geographical stats)
- A tremendous amount of traditional reports such as the Most Common Pages and Referrers reports
- A great set of untraditional reports like the most common visitors paths and profiles, web model report, indirect and direct referrer analysis reports, and others
- It's extremely fast, and it does not require a lot of memory to operate